Good Morning Adults,
My name is Liza Francis and I will be your child's softball coach for the upcoming season. I've played softball my entire life in Orlando and have coached multiple levels but never with the SOBR league before. I have two daughters, Willow (8U) and Hazel (6U) who are also playing in the league. I look forward to getting to know all of you and having fun out on the field! :)
Practices for our team will be on Mondays & Fridays from 5-7pm starting tomorrow 1/25/21. I understand 5pm is going to be tough for some. If you can't make it right at 5pm, it's totally fine, I plan on using the first 30 minutes of practice for stretching, throwing warmup and game theory. We don't have an official game schedule yet, but I will communicate when that comes out.
A few things I need from you:
1) Please reply to this email to confirm you received this communication.
2) I am looking for assistant coaches to help with practices and games. If anyone is interested please let me know, I will take all the help I can get.
3) Please make sure your child brings these things to every practice and game. I suggest you put their name (sticker, label or sharpie) on their equipment as many have the same.
- Fielder's Mask
- Face mask (comfortable, secure)
- Batter's Helmet with Face cage
- Bat (Official Softball 🥎)
- Water bottle
- Softball cleats (highly recommended)
I'm going to use this platform to communicate with you. I encourage you to download the Mobile App https://sportssignup.com/mobile-app - I will add the schedule to the platform once I know it. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.